It’s almost turkey time. Besides trout, I also like to paint turkeys. Look here for some turkey paintings throughout the month of November.
I used to spend a fair amount of time fly fishing. From that pursuit, I created a series of work featuring fly fishing and fish. The trout below are three original pieces reproduced as lithographs.
These fish have been some of my most popular images as far as card sales and prints have gone. While updating this site, I realize that the trout slid to the back burner. So with no further adieu, I give you in order, Brook Trout, Brown Trout and Rainbows.
SEYMOUR SHOW SPECIAL
Purchase all three signed prints as a set for $99. They come un-matted, shipped in a tube, or you can pick them up at the Garrett County Arts Council. For more information or to purchase, click here.
A couple of weeks ago, I posted about the cancellation of our annual open studio event in conjunction with the Garrett County Artist Studio Tour. While we’re disappointed that we can’t open up for this year, we’ve come up with a few ideas not to let a year go by without some form of an event. Let’s start with a Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County art sale.
Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County Art Sale
Every year during the tour, we like to offer some “show specials” in the way of either discounted prints, original art, or cards. It has varied from year to year, but it’s our way of thanking people for coming out. This year we have put together a virtual gallery of select original art featuring images from around the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County area. All artwork featured in this gallery will be offered at 20% off the listed price. Also, we are offering free shipping within the continental United States.
How to Purchase a Sale Item
If you are interested in purchasing a piece from the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County gallery, here is how it works.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know which pieces you are interested in purchasing. Please put “Virtual Studio Tour Sale” in your email subject heading and include your shipping address in the email.
- We will send you a secure electronic invoice that you can conveniently pay with a credit card. The invoice will reflect the 20% discount from the list price.
- Once we receive payment, we ship your art via US Postal Priority Mail.
- Only art within the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County virtual gallery is eligible for the discount.
- Artwork is sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Work on paper is sold unframed.
- If you have an address outside the continental United States, we will provide you with a shipping quote before sending your invoice.
- If you reside in Pennsylvania or Maryland, your purchase will be subject to sales tax.
If you have questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
More County Clare
For the last virtual tour of Ireland post, we covered the Burren and some of County Clare. Here are some more images and thoughts on the area before we move on. Another favorite stop for travelers is Cassidy’s Pub and Restaurant in Carron.
Petunia and Tim also stopped at the Visitor Experience at the top of the Cliffs before leaving County Clare. When you visit, do not miss the movie that runs on a loop in the Visitor Center.
Leaving County Clare
From there they were shuttled by Peter Mooney via the scenic route on to the Dingle Peninsula. They made one last stop in Lahinch, before taking the ferry to Tarbert in County Kerry.
The Irish Open had just finished up.
Surf’s up! It was a balmy 68 degrees, and people were enjoying the weather.
Drive right on to the ferry to Tarbert.
This is the way to arrive in County Kerry!
Next Up! On to the Dingle Peninsula
We hope you are enjoying the virtual tour of Ireland.
Our hearts go out to all of the people that helped to make our various trips to Ireland special. We know that the current situation is making life difficult for people at home and abroad. We are looking forward to the day we can get back to Ireland and other beloved spaces!