A couple of weeks ago, I posted about the cancellation of our annual open studio event in conjunction with the Garrett County Artist Studio Tour. While we’re disappointed that we can’t open up for this year, we’ve come up with a few ideas not to let a year go by without some form of an event. Let’s start with a Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County art sale.
Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County Art Sale
Every year during the tour, we like to offer some “show specials” in the way of either discounted prints, original art, or cards. It has varied from year to year, but it’s our way of thanking people for coming out. This year we have put together a virtual gallery of select original art featuring images from around the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County area. All artwork featured in this gallery will be offered at 20% off the listed price. Also, we are offering free shipping within the continental United States.
How to Purchase a Sale Item
If you are interested in purchasing a piece from the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County gallery, here is how it works.
- Please send an email to email@example.com, letting us know which pieces you are interested in purchasing. Please put “Virtual Studio Tour Sale” in your email subject heading and include your shipping address in the email.
- We will send you a secure electronic invoice that you can conveniently pay with a credit card. The invoice will reflect the 20% discount from the list price.
- Once we receive payment, we ship your art via US Postal Priority Mail.
- Only art within the Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County virtual gallery is eligible for the discount.
- Artwork is sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Work on paper is sold unframed.
- If you have an address outside the continental United States, we will provide you with a shipping quote before sending your invoice.
- If you reside in Pennsylvania or Maryland, your purchase will be subject to sales tax.
If you have questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.